Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March 7, 2012



It was a late day at work today. Missed the 5:40 and 6:30 metrolink trains. Running to catch the 7:30pm Amtrak. Literally running. But had to stop at a red light and loved this building so snapped a picture. Then continued (jogging) to the Metro Station, caught the Metro to Union and then ran to Amtrak. Missed my train by less than a minute. There were not any signs as to which train was which so I had to run into the train and ask. Finally found mine and it started driving off. Ugh!

Good thing my parents were available to pick me up and let me crash at their place. Had to go to Target (once again) to get another shirt, etc so I could get ready for work the next morning.

This weekend I will be packing an "emergency" toiletry bag to keep at work for instances like this where I am not able to go home! haha. Hot mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment