Thursday, January 5, 2012

Photo 365- The Inspiration and The Project


The Inspiration-
I was browsing Urban Outfitters this past weekend while on vacation in Portland, Oregon. I came across this awesome photo album:
Awesome, right? I thought it was such a cool idea. A photo a day for the whole year. 365 Days (actually 366 this year but 365 has a better ring to it). I love taking pictures and I love fun things like this. What a creative way to capture the year. I'm so in! However... I didn't buy it. Whomp whomp...
I decided I would still participate in the idea of it without the actual album. I just needed to make a few modifications.
I know myself, and I am not going to lug any of my cameras around all day everyday. That is just not realistic. So, I have decided that the photos will primarily be taken with my phone.
I was lucky to have seen the album on January 1, so I have not missed a day of pictures.
So who else is in? Ready. Go!
To begin, here is a farewell Instagram from December 31, 2011. Happy New Year All!

No comments:

Post a Comment